DERMAtology - the study of drag

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Thanks again bloggers!!

Well thank you to all who did not vote for me, I truly appreciate it!

I am busy taking care of the boil I have on the back of my thigh, not fun and painful!! But I will still try and give you some Toby's dish....let's see.....believe me there is nothing dishy to say, except maybe that Shawn Kettering wants to lick my boil, I'm thinking he wants to lick more than my boil....bring it on sweetie!! Tonight is our cast party for Buddy, we are having crabs so if anyone wants to join in come on by and get some crabs, I'm sure there are several people who will give you some!!!

Tech week for Kiss Me Kate starts on Monday and don;t we all love tech weeks, I will try my best to keep it all together, but you know how I can get, but I am older and tend to let things happen. I'll let you know if anyone acts up.

Well thanks again bloggers and keep on dragging!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Web Site Counter
Web Counters